If you are able, please bring any of the hygiene supplies listed below for the Help-Our-Neighbor Project Worship Station. When it is time to go to Worship Stations during the Intergenerational Worship Service on October 2, some of our members and friends will choose to assemble Hygiene Kits for Church World Service. The Women’s Fellowship is graciously donating the one-gallon plastic zipper closure bags, some of the supplies, the processing fee and their leadership. Only the items listed below may be included in kits. Cash donations and checks are also welcome. Long-shelf-life toothpaste will be added immediately before shipping by CWS. In 2015, CWS distributed nearly 185,000 kits for disaster and poverty relief to people within Armenia, Bahamas, Haiti, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Mexico, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Syria and the United States. Thank you for “Going and Doing Likewise,” like the Good Samaritan.
Supplies Needed For Each Kit:
- Hand towel measuring 15” x 28” to 16” x 32” (No fingertip, bath, dish towels or micro-fiber.)
- Wide-tooth comb removed from packaging
- Finger nail or toe nail clipper removed from packaging
- Bath size soap in the wrapper
- Single toothbrush in package
- Ten standard Band-aides